HONG KONG DIARIES 3 : GOLDEN HOUR BY THE HARBOR

2/07/2016


Hong Kong is not Hong Kong without its harbor. In such a busy metropolitan place, the harbor is the place to go for a breath of fresh air, on a first date, or just on a day off. 


Third set of photos come from a day I spent away from Hong Kong Island. Ocean Terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui is a must-visit for any first-timers in Hong Kong. Even if you aren't super into taking the ferry as transportation or nautical-themed stuff, this is the place for the ultimate view of the Hong Kong skyline.







It made me emotional as I watched the first of the city lights turn on while the sun was setting. There's something beautiful about being a witness of the city coming to life.  




As always, it's not a tourist attraction without a little temptation from a shopper's paradise. 


Let me know any comments below and look out for 1-2 more sets from Hong Kong! Possibly a travel tips post?

All photos my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is really gorgeous! Great photos, it makes me want to visit Hong Kong.
    I agree, watching a city come to life at night is magical!

    Angela
    http://www.bluebyangela.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM