HONG KONG DIARIES 2 : SYMMETRY IN CENTRAL

1/28/2016



I've been home for 2 weeks now, the jetlag has slowly worn off, and I am no longer craving full servings of mac 'n cheese at 6 in the morning. But while my body has sort itself out, my brain still hasn't fully comprehend that I will have my first project and midterms in a few weeks time. Actually I'm just in denial of it all - still pretending that I'm heading out to dim sum every morning instead of going to my 11am lecture. Heh.

In all honestly, it's been difficult getting back into the swing of things, but hopefully blogging will help me snap out it.

After the bustling night scenery of Causeway Bay in the first photo diary, I've opt for something more artistic for the second, if you could even call what I do art. In this set of photos, I take you on a walk by the Supreme Court on the way to the International Finance Center (IFC). The IFC is one of my favorite places to shop, have dessert or tea, and admire. It has one of the world's most architecturally beautiful Apple Store, Lady M mille crepes, and just like the best aesthetics.








All photos my own.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. There's just something so satisfying about symmetry! It loooks amazing. Good to hear you're getting over the jet lag x

    - Anne | annesmiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Craving MAC and cheese at 6am"
    I know what you mean. Jet lag is just... Horrid lol! At least you don't have to deal with it anymore for now!!
    Also Omg girlll I'm loving these shots!! Especially the last one and the aerial ones <3 <3!

    X Carina
    Running White Horses

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's awesome to see how HongKong seems so technologically advanced!

    Arianne | Ayre

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous that you was in Hong Kong ! The IFC looks like a amazing place I hope one day I can visit ! Hope you've sorted your body clock now honey :)

    https://onoitafashiondesign.wordpress.com

    Love Nat xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM