OOTD : Natural Lighting

10/09/2015


Even though it's well into October, there's still plenty of warmth and sunshine in California (surprise). I used to hate this time of the year because I never know what to wear. If I wear a sweater in the morning, I'll hate myself by noon. But if I forget to bring a jacket, I will freeze on my way home after sunset. I swear, that infamously baffling shorts and Uggs combo - only in California.

On this particular "high 70s- low 60s" day (that's Fahrenheit), I put together a combination that epitomized Californian autumn. A sheer cardigan and Chelsea boots. Of course, not seasonally confusing at all. Thankfully, black is always in season. 

If the scenery looks familiar, it's because I couldn't resist taking a mini-photoshoot at a place I recently discovered - from the photo diary here. Hehe.


Top | Forever 21 
Chiffon Kimono cardigan | H&M
Leggings | Forever 21
Boots | Steve Madden
Bag | Aldo 
Sunglasses | Kenneth Cole Reaction




F O T D 




Styled by IPPY || KRISPY  
Photography by Jazz & Scotch 
Equipment: Canon S120 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post! I live the pics:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kimono style jacket. It's so cute! I really like your photo's too.

    love, lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM