OOTD : MONOCHROME MONDAY

10/26/2015


It's been a wild couple weeks, but I'm alive. I have this new appreciation for T-shirt dresses. This one from H&M shrunk in the wash, so now it fits at a normal, non-grandma length. 

I hope you're not sick of the sweater and boots, because they're back. When you're far from becoming a sponsored fashionista, you work with what you have. I personally have no problem keeping with the basics and re-styling them depending on the day/month/year it is.





Photography by @aishumaj

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I can describe this outfit as sassy, sophisticated and sexy. I am also a big fan of the sweater and boots so never be sorry about that at this time of the year. Monochrome colours are the best and they make you more lovable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit, you look great! Tshirt dresses are such an easy way to look kind of dressed up but still casual and comfy!

    Kimberley xx
    thecolourchronicles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful - and your surroundings to shoot in are just gorgeous!! X

    flawedfairytale || Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what amazing photography and an interesting background! Love the outfit too, of course ;)

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM