#ACESofPLACES : AN INSTAGRAM PROJECT

9/25/2015


Have you ever been somewhere new but felt completely at home? Have you ever found your sense of direction while you were literally in the middle of nowhere?

I started this blog for a place to keep track of the places I've been and how each place has inspired me. Whether it is the breath-taking skyline of a city or simply a peaceful walk through the park, there is always something that captivates us in a special way.

If you've been following me @ippykrispy, you already know how completely obsessed I am with my grams. Instagram's become a culture, a new way of seeing the world through the lens and creative photo editing. It's inspiration.

With all that said, I would like to introduce #ACESofPLACES - a collection of places and spaces around the world that has brought us comfort, awe, and inspiration. My goal is for bloggers, photographers, and travelers to contribute their own aces of places from around the world. In times of stress and sadness, sometimes all it takes is one image to bring us all back.

travel, explore, tour, world, adventure, aces of places

BE PART OF THE PROJECT!

Follow @acesofplaces on Instagram (I will follow back!) 
Tag #ACESofPLACES in your images! 
Feel free to direct message/tweet me images as well

Let me know what you think of this project in the comments below.
Happy exploring :) 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. what a nice way to get the community together :)

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a wonderful idea, I am sure that it will help a lot of people to connect and be able to influence people all around the world!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM