PHOTO DIARY : NEW YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY

8/21/2015


Truly the best things in life are free. The New York Public Library is one of the most majestic places I have ever seen. Every detail of its architecture is a piece of art in it of itself. 

Although the famous Rose Main room is closed for construction, the parts I were able to stroll through were breathtaking. From the old fashion-ed telephone booths to the collection of literature, it was basically like walking through generations of history and knowledge. Had it not been hours before my flight home, I would have stayed longer to take everything in. 












You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So good!!!! I love the lighting in these photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love libraries... during one of my therapy sessions, I found that it's my happy place :)

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing more relaxing than libraries, I love discovering new books and looking at them. Wished I had more time to spend so I would go there more often :(

    The NY Public Library looks stunning!

    Helena's Teabreak

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM