PHOTO DIARY : LITTLE ITALY, NYC

8/16/2015

little italy, new york, new york city, manhattan

If you've been following me on my social media, you would know I recently visited New York and did all the obnoxiously touristy things. Instead of turning my blog into a travel guide, I'm here with our (semi-regularly) scheduled programming - a photo diary. On my second day in Manhattan, I explored downtown, where I visited Union Square, SoHo, and last but not least, Little Italy

Besides the endless pasta and gelato, this is probably one of the most charming parts of the city that I visited. From the adobe brick buildings to the yummy street vendors, I instantly felt far away from the city. I was in love. After walking around Mulberry St, we stepped into a bar at the corner of the block for a rest. And of course, the interior was also aesthetically satisfying. 

little italy, new york, new york city, manhattan

mulberry street, little italy, new york city, manhattan

caffe roma, little italy, new york, new york city, manhattan

ferrara, new york city, gelato, little italy, manhattan

little italy, mulberry street, new york city, manhattan

bar, little italy, new york city, mulberry street, manhattan

canon, sunglasses, new york city, manhattan, little italy

What types of places capture your heart? 

PS. I took 1000+ photos on my 3-day trip, many of which I edited into a 3 minute video here. Please watch/comment/like to make my day! :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Sounds so amazing! I'd love to visit some day :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo diary. I'm seriously itching to go to New York, if I ever do I'll be sure to stop by Little Italy, it looks so charming :)

    Kirstie | Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this makes me miss New York. Loved walking through little Italy when I was there last! Itching to go again now...

    Great post. Lauren Nicole, www.fashionkiller.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM