OOTD : Falling Out of Summer

8/19/2015

brandy melville, sweater, fall, oufit

Burgundy is my favorite fall color. When I found this Brandy Melville sweater, it was no question that it would be well-loved. I was selling some old clothes at a second-hand clothing store when I stumbled upon this soft, signature Brandy piece for $7. (Thankfully, it was very gently worn, no armpit stains or anything!) Knowing the quality and reputation of the brand, I couldn't resist the bargain. Needless to say, it is quickly becoming a frequently reached-for item in my closet. 

Sweater | Brandy Melville
Bag | Aldo
Jeans |  H&M
Shoes (not shown) | Sperry

aldo, brandy melville, outfit

bdg, urban, oufitters, outfit

bdg tank, urban outfitters

photocreds : Jazz and Scotch

What are your favorite things about fall?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Super duper cute! I love burgundy and the striped top layered under it is subtle but cute. Love that you paired it with Sperrys too - keeping it street chic!

    xo Jenn
    www.HelloWench.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I love the boots I'd get to wear in Fall :) I hope I can buy more boots this year :)

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM