OOTD : 1994

8/26/2015

grunge, flannel, wall, outfit, girl

I don't tan, and I don't try to fake it. I am fully aware my legs blend in with the wall, but I never pass up the opportunity to wear shorts.

I have always been a fan of MUJI, a lifestyle store to satisfy your every travel /organization /minimalism needs. Interestingly enough, the first clothing item I ever bought from MUJI is this men's green/navy flannel. Not only is it warm, it lives true to hobo-chic flannel standards. Because it's a men's size small, it creates the perfect grunge-y oversize look while feeling like I'm in pajamas.

Flannel | MUJI 
Sunglasses | Marshall's
White tee | Pieces of Me
Shorts | Hollister (similar)
Chelsea boots | Steve Madden

How do you wear your flannel?  

outfit, sunglasses, flannel

flannel, grunge, outfit

chelsea, boots, outfit, flannel


(instagram : @jazzandscotch )

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos here, top points for the AMAZING blog layout super jel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, it's so chilled and relaxed while maintaining the classy style. You have also amazing photography on your blog in general, can't stop browsing!

    Dash Xx / Fashion by Mode Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute look. I'm a sucker for a flannel shirt and shorts, very LA casual. Love it x

    Lauren Nicole, www.fashionkiller.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!!! love your style & the flannel is such a great piece to add to this look!! So glad I found your blog!!! :)

    Louise | http://www.thestylewalk.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM