FREQUENTLY WORN METALS

8/03/2015


As a lazy person who loves her shiny, dangly bits and pieces, I like to keep things near by. To make sure my favorite pieces get their well-deserved attention, I feature them on my vanity, where I usually stop right before I leave my room for the day. 

I recently fell in love with these plastic trays from Daiso. They keep everything visibly contained and within reach. Even though nothing has a designated space, it's easy enough to spot the missing earring. Nonetheless, here's a peak of my most frequently worn (and most loved) jewelry pieces.

arrow, necklace

michael kors, watch, rose gold

MICHAEL KORS:

juicy couture, brandy melville, forever 21

necklaces from: 



How do you store your jewelry?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Awesome trays to display jewelry on - and love the jewelry as well! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they're so great at keeping everything in one place. and thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. This selection of jewellery is making me incredibly happy inside haha is that weird? lol!
    I wanna pick a fav, but its like, i like the gold arrow, the Michael kors watch, the silver geometric necklace, I'm gonna start listing everything, better stop now. HAAHA!
    Lovely display hun!

    x Carina | Running White Horses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahah i love you. thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  3. 1. Spin pins are amazing.
    2. Those necklaces are all so super cute! I love the arrow one - so dainty!
    3. I'm always missing earrings too. I don't know where they run away to! I usually end up wearing mismatching earrings now anyway haha!

    xo Jenn
    www.HelloWench.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! really enjoyed reading this post lovely x

    Jessica Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM