OOTD : BACK TO BLACK

7/21/2015


I like my clothes the way I like my coffee - black. While you wonder whether this #ootd is worth mentioning at all, I find comfort in that this, mint mojito and green-laced converses included, is me. I meddle within the realm of jeans and a t-shirt, with the occasional splash of color. And when it comes to sharing with you, I'd rather not be something I'm not. 

Before you question my 90-degree-weather fashion choices, I should say that I work in a lab environment, which means ice-cold rooms, long pants, and closed-toe shoes. (And as much as I would love to cool down with some shorts, I can't say I shave my legs often enough for that!) With limited options, I make things more personal with some jewelry, mixing metals and layering simple pieces. So you decide what's more obnoxious - wearing black in the summer or pairing rose gold with silver?


watch | Michael Kors
bag | ALDO
shoes | Converse 
jeans | H&M
 bracelets | Pieces of Me
sunglasses | American Eagle (men's)
top | Sugar Rain 
coffee | Philz









You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Awesome outfit - love the green shoe laces ^^ X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I added them myself :)

      Delete
  2. I love the green laced converse. I think I would love to do the same but with pink.xx

    - Wildfire Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/ // https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/perks-meg-11272941

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black outfits are always good! Love your choice in coffee! I can drink that stuff all day any day! Awesome blog you have here :)

    ~Crissy
    www.whimsicalfawn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is fabulous! Black can be such a fabulous colour to wear, and now winter is coming round I tend to go back to wearing it!

    Love, Amie <3
    thecurvaceousvegan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the simplicity of this outfit.
    Also, I'm obsessed with the watch!

    xx, M

    maysways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! It's one of my most loved pieces :)
      thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM