PHOTO DIARY : OFF THE GRID FOOD TRUCKs

6/19/2015


The thing about food trucks is that they always serve the most peculiar food. And if you don't get there in time to try it, you may never get the chance again.

I recently visited one of the many Off the Grid food truck markets around the bay. There was a wide selection of both traditional food truck cuisine (hot dogs, barbecue, Philly cheesesteak) and more fusion variations. There were almost too many options to choose from. The one I decided to try was a fusion Korean truck. I got fried tofu balls with garlic flavored fried chicken breast. Needless to say, it was scrumptious.
















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. yum!! I love food :D I've not been to a lot of food trucks because I'm always afraid about the quality and cleanliness.

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM