PHOTO DIARY : An Afternoon at the Embarcadero

5/04/2015


I took a day trip to San Francisco recently to run an errand. Since my parents were around, we were able to go together and have lunch in the Embarcadero district. The Ferry Building is one of my favorite places to go in the city. I love looking at local artists' booths on the Embarcadero, and the Marketplace (inside the Ferry building) displays the most interesting foods and other local things. 

I mean, there's a whole shop dedicated to mushrooms. Since there are very few places in the city that aren't filled with popular chains and huge department stores, the ferry building is very refreshing (although touristy). We had very "hipster" Vietnamese food at the Slanted Door, one of the sit-down restaurants, which was a real treat. Although the food (and the parking) was quite a splurge, we had a really great time. On the way home, I also snapped a really cool picture of the fairly new Bay Bridge. It made me want all my finals to be over so I can spend more time in the city! 










**All photos taken on iPhone 6, edited in Photos**

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. iPhone 6 can really take a decent photos. It looks like I should really consider buying a new phone. :) Food looks really delicious! Would love to read your tips on how to enjoy the sun and stay safe under my newest post here: http://www.igaberry.com/2015/05/stay-healthy-and-safe-in-the-sun.html Have a lovely day, Iga x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am lovinggg my new iphone. thanks for reading!! :)

      Delete
  2. I was able to visit there last October, its such a wonderful place! Your meal looks delicious :)

    sazbomb.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is - i think i live too close by to appreciate it enough!

      Delete
  3. It looks like you had a good time, and the food pictures make me hungry! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that tends to happen doesnt it? ;)

      Delete
  4. Damnn the food looks so good!!! <3
    Lovely black and white shots, especially the one of the bridge :) Great job Kristy!!

    x, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM