OOTD : Keeping it Basic

5/25/2015


This is what I wore to a post-finals shopping trip. If you know me, you know I'm not a big fan of bright colors. I love keeping it neutral, even in the summer. (Boring, or classy?)

These are all my current/all-time favorite items. I am obsessed with how these heels can easily dress up a jeans-and-t-shirt outfit. The heel is a perfect height for casual wear (because let's be real. as much as I want to look classy, I'm not going shopping in 4-inch stilettos). The knit cardigan definitely a summer essential, especially since it adds warmth without being an itchy sweater. Going out in the Bay Area without a sweater is dangerous even in the summer - it can somehow be all 4 season in one day!

Cardigan : Uniqlo 
V-neck : Cotton On
Jeans : H&M
Cross Body Bag : Coach 
Shoes : H&M

What are you looking forward to wearing this summer?






You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely smile! Find me at http://www.igaberry.com/ & https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/igaberry-13323143 Have a lovely day, Iga x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) hopping over to your blog now!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. aw thank you! they're my favorite!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM