LIFE UPDATE : I need a break.

5/20/2015


It's been a wild, wild 2 weeks. And by wild I mean I lived in sweats for 4 days straight, ate a lot of Mac 'n Cheese, took some final exams, and went to a college graduation.

That being said, I don't have much of a photo diary to share at the moment. In fact, it's just pictures of food I've eaten in the past 2 weeks. The first is from breakfast at Stacks' a couple weekends ago. I had a shopping day with my parents before heading into "dead week" (what we affectionately call the week before finals). I had the avocado bacon omelette, which was super yummy. Next is from Armadillo Willy's, which was where I finally had any meat for the first time in 2 weeks (sorry vegetarians). My favorite thing about Armadillo Willy's are the sides - corn bread muffin, potato salad, Texas toast, or fries. They make the meal what it is. Last is fried chicken sliders from Eureka, a modern and hip burger/American style restaurant. My side of choice was sweet potato fries, drizzled with honey and seasoned with cinnamon. It is the most satisfying combination of savory and sweet ever. 

Even though the stress is over, I've still been recovering from it all. I'm looking forward to getting back to regular scheduled programming with posts that aren't just random pictures of food, but for now I think I'm going to shamelessly binge-watch Parenthood on Netflix and eat a few more cookies! 

How do you recover from a stressful week?



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Was it your own college graduation?
    When I have a stressful week, I do pretty much the same. I binge eat junk and practically live in my PJ's lol x

    DamzelInThisDress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish - It was a friends! And I basically need to be in PJ's whenever i'm at home so you're not the only one haha

      Delete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM