PHOTO DIARY : A Change of Scenery

4/23/2015


Our lives are routines. More often than not, we are tracing our own footsteps on a daily basis - going to work, school, meetings. Because of the familiarity, we usually tune out what's around us, shove some earphones on, and just keep on strolling to our destinations. Last Friday, while taking a route I've walked so many times, I suddenly saw the campus in a new light - one where midterms and final projects don't exist, and the sun does great things for my selfies ;) Nothing has to be routine if you don't make it to be!


As always, no blog post is complete without some food. Here's brunch from Saturday at Au Coquelet Cafe

What's extraordinary about your daily routine?






**All photos taken on Canon S120, edited in iPhoto**

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Commenty comment :) Your pictures are lovely! I love the way the light is shining through the trees <3

    conkscanister.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you!! it was the first ones i ever took with my new camera

      Delete
  2. Yummmm..... waffles. Also those trees are gorgeous! I never thought to take pictures on my uni's campus - I'm always rushing around trying to get to class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it happened to be friday. after classes. haha i know what you mean though!

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos! I love the concept of stoping to see what's actually around! Cute Idea and blog! Followed!xxx

    agingerblondie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such beautiful photos! I'd definitely say my favourite thing about my routine is trying to convince myself I don't mind waking up at 5am for work if it means I get to see some beautiful sunrises - which works most days haha!

    Thanks for sending your link in tonight's #lbloggers chat!

    Steph xx
    Lay It Bare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! i remember when i used to have an early class in high school. it was nice driving in the sunrise :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM