Mid-Week Update and a Vlog

4/16/2015

Hello everyone! It's been a long week and stressful week and I am so glad it's almost over. I haven't been able to queue any posts (I've got a recipe I really want to film/photograph but don't have the ingredients yet!) this week, but I finally edited a vlog with last weekend's footage. I had an adventurous day shopping at Bay Street and eating the most delicious cupcakes. My best friends and I went to Fourth Street Shops, which had everything an interior design junkie would love. I cannot wait to be able to furnish my own space (felt like this was mentioned in a previous post haha)!



This week's been a time crunch with school work and studying for upcoming midterms. I am so incredibly excited about my new camera but haven't been able to test it out. It is the Canon S120, supposedly one of the most popular/loved point-and-shoots that was in my price range (the GX7 though!) So look forward to better quality pictures/videos. As always, enjoy the foodie pictures below and let me know how hungry they make you! ;) 









You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanks :) they were very good indeed haha

      Delete
  2. This makes me hungry.. :-(!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for your midterms! I'm currently studying for my uni (college) finals wahaha

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com - smashbox palette giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My finals are coming up right after this last midterm ah! good luck to you as well!! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm an interior design junkie too and I'm always on the hunt for homeware inspiration. That peanut you showed in the video would be a fun addition to any home.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it cute?! thanks for watching and visiting :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Twitter

INSTAGRAM